Development Lead Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Development Lead to join our team.
- Within established or defined quality and performance standards/benchmarks;
- To lead a team of Software Development Engineers to design, develop and maintain software codes:-According to requirements and specifications;
- Within agreed upon delivery timelines;
- Develop unit-testable codes with corresponding unit tests.
- Familiar with continuous integration practices and tools;
- Strong people management and interpersonal skills;
- At least 8 years of working experience in an agile software development environment and experience in leading a team is an advantage;
- Ability to empathize with the customer’s viewpoint when designing and developing software;
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines;
- Initiative and ability to demonstrate a pro-active approach to tasks;
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline;
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written;
- Positive and professional approach at all times;
- Proven successful technical leadership of development projects;
- Ability to prioritize and manage own and others’ time;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong organizational skills – ability to handle a dynamic environment.