...Job Title: Document Controller
Receives and registers Client provided document for detail engineering or construction engineering project, including in-house generated document.
Controls issuance of document numbers, including maintenance...
Hiring now: Document Controller REQUIREMENTS
Experience: 5 years minimum . Experience in UAE: experience in UAE is an advantage . Languages: good English required PROVISIONS
Transportation Salary: AED 6000
Document Controller required.
Should be ready to relocate to Fujairah REQUIREMENTS
Experience: 1 - 3 years . Languages: Arabic is an advantage. Nationality: pakistani preferred PROVISIONS
Employment visa provided . Accommodation Salary: AED 6000
Document Controller with UAE experience required. REQUIREMENTS
Experience: at least 1 year . Education: Bachelor Degree required . Languages: Arabic is an advantage PROVISIONS
Medical insurance Salary: AED 4500
We are looking for a focused Data Entry Clerk to continuously update our companys databases. The Data Entry Clerk will liaise with and follow up with employees within the company as well as with customers to collect information. The Data Entry Clerk will capture the data...
...information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents. REQUIREMENTS
Experience: 3 years minimum . Languages: English required, Arabic is an advantage. Gender: female preferred...
...responsive procurement process is implemented in the company
Make purchases based on the company procedures
Assist in preparing tender documents
Follow up on the arrival of new suppliers
Prepare reports related to the procurement activities
Create and maintain ethical...
• Check all incoming materials or physical and electronic shipping.
• Provide input on tax documents.
• Do sorting and separation of purchase orders, as tax documents.
• Make freight requests.
• Make use of control materials and the companys consumer and administrative...
...manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes
• Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing the impact of issues
• Provide documentation and technical specifications...
...architectural as well as engineering design standards set by the local authority
Generate specifications, work drawings as well as bid documents
Ensure project deadlines are met
Job Qualifications and Experience
Should a Bachelor Degree in Architecture
...outpatient care which covers medical and surgical specialties.
- Organize and perform ultrasonography examinations, document high quality images and practice good patient care.
- Register and arrange appointment times for inpatients and emergency...
...an Assistant Accountant who can support the company by performing the following duties and responsibilities:
Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable
Completing purchase orders
Properly manage project resource allocations
Manage the project scope effectively and ensure any changes to the scope are documented and confirmed
Keep up accurate project records
Settle any issues throughout the project life cycle
Any other relevant task...
...- Price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjust budget projections accordingly...
...Job Qualifications and Experience:
• Any Graduate
• Proven experience working as HSE Administrator
• Experienced in HSE Documentation
• Advanced user of MS Office, proficient in MS Excel
• Experienced in HSE / Safety department activities
...develop a rapport with clients, their families, and health team members and to ensure the fulfillment of requirements for legal documentation and reimbursement
• Acts as a resource and a role model for nursing staff and participates in activities such as nursing committees...
...support to the Human Resources team
•Compile and maintain employee records (hard and soft copies) where necessary
•Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)...
...enter quotations in system, and generate comparison statements to analyze and evaluate suppliers.
~Keep track of various reports and documents, update and maintain information for suppliers, and may participate in presentations, special projects, negotiation with suppliers...