Manager (Area Inspection) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Manager (Area Inspection) to join our team.
- Coordinates services of contracted inspectors. Ensure the engaged personal are with right qualification and deliver required quality of reports;
- Preparing the inspection service request. Proposing and Tracking the cost of inspection services;
- Support periodic evaluations / audits of vendor shop or in-house contractors to ensure they are qualified for use. Managing their performance and NCM;
- Responsible for the assigned area RBI data management and assessment.
- Minimum 8 years working experience with preferably in a petrochemical, chemical or oil and gas industry;
- Proactive, committed and result oriented team player;
- Having highly proactive attitude with strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Sound understanding of local and international codes and standards.eg. ASME, API, BS, etc;
- Degree in Mechanical / Material / Welding Engineering or equivalent from a recognized university;
- Competent knowledge and practice skill in RBI methodology, corrosion loop identification and damage mechanism;
- Able to work under intense pressure in a fast paced environment and deliver within tight deadlines;
- Good in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both spoken and written;
- Sound knowledge of material and inspection pressure vessel, piping, and their NDT testing requirements.