reservations supervisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a reservations supervisor to join our team.
- Identify new contacts, develop sales leads, and respond to sales opportunities in order to maximise revenue;
- Understand seasonal and historical trends and work within them to ensure maximum occupancy and average room rates;
- Assist in the recruiting, managing, training and developing of the Reservation team;
- Produce quotations and written confirmation to all clients;
- Assist in the day-to-day operations of the Reservations Department;
- Monitor customer satisfaction regularly and resolve any outstanding issues to ensure future business;
- Monitor the appearance, standards and performance of the Reservations Team with an emphasis on training and teamwork.
- Excellent grooming standards;
- Positive attitude and good communication skills;
- Confident telephone manner;
- High level of IT skills;
- Good organisational and administration skills;
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service.