Guest Relations Agent Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Guest Relations Agent to join our team.
- Ensure all VIP rooms meet the highest quality standards and include all requested amenities before VIP Guest arrival;
- Serve as the main point of contact for VIP guests and ensure hotel departments are fully briefed on VIP Guest requirements;
- Be responsible for special room assignments and suite occupancies;
- Welcome and fulfill the check-in process of VIP Guests, including serving as an escort to the Executive Lounge and VIP Guest room;
- Manage the Guest Relations Desk in the hotel lobby;
- Maintain current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and special promotional offers, as well as daily VIP and special events;
- Maintain the inventory of Guest amenities;
- Check the guest arrival reports in advance of VIP Guest check-in and coordinate with Housekeeping on room allocations for VIP guests.
- Conflict resolution experience;
- Excellent personal presentation and communication skills;
- Guest relations experience in the hotel, leisure, and/or entertainment sectors;
- Proven ability to listen and respond to demanding Guest needs;
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a positive attitude when working with a VIP Guest;
- Cash handling experience;
- Computer literate and able to navigate through Company systems;
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service;
- Professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service;
- Calm, efficient, and organized with great attention to detail.