Direct financial activities, such as planning, procurement, and investments for all or part of an organization.
Finance Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Finance Manager to join our team.
- review cash forecast;
- Liaising with external auditors;
- Budgeting and Forecasting within complex business structure is essential;
- Tracking of area KPIs as purchase order development, revenue, accounts receivable, margin and profitability;
- Ensure the balance sheets are a fair reflection of the assets and liabilities of the hotels;
- Improve the company’s accounting process and establish internal controls;
- Produce the statutory financial statement and revise all reports related to accounting, statistics to local authorities;
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments;
- Cash flow reviews and working capital reporting;
- Lead a team of 10 subordinates;
- Coordinate with other department as a partner in term of accounting;
- To review internal control system and provide workable solution for accounts and admin departments operation;
- Review and understand all project budgets;
- Managing internal controls, and proposing improvements to the organizations internal control.
- Min 5 years accounting / finance working experience in multinational companies environments preferred;
- Deep Experience in closing financial reports (balance sheet, cash flow, P&L;
- FMCG industry – non negotiable;
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships;
- Big 4 audit background;
- Financial management experience;
- Fast to adapt to new technologies, and possess a tech-forward mindset;
- Preferably from the retail industry;
- Dedication to work;
- Knowledgeable using Vlookup, Sumifs, PIVOT,VBA;
- Financial Statement Analysis;
- Good English and computer skills;
- Can work under pressure and meet required deadlines;
- Proficient in QuickBooks, yet comfortable working with manual accounting system;
- Organisation, planning skills and the ability to prioritise.