Electricians Electricians install, maintain, and repair electrical power, communications, lighting, and control systems.
Electrician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Electrician to join our team.
- Respond promptly and efficiently to emergency calls;
- Maintain all tools, equipment, and working areas to proper condition;
- Perform maintenance work on a wide range of electrical equipment;
- Keep technical training knowledge and skills current;
- Obey all rules & regulation of the company;
- keep assigned tools,machines,equipment, apparatus etc. in good working condition;
- Valid Trade tested Qualified Electrician;
- At least 3 years relevant work expereince;
- Assisting other trades where required e.g. electrician, carpentry, heating and cooling, plumbing, painting and decorating;
- Sharing emergency call-out duties with other team members;
- Ensuring regular cleaning of guttering systems;
- Resisting measuring;
- Ensuring regular cleaning of drainage systems;
- Performs other related tasks as required by management;
- Ensuring minor carpentry repairs and ironmongery or lock repairs.
- A passion for managing a variety of projects and tasks throughout the day;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- 5 years’ mining experience;
- National Diploma in Electrical Engineering;
- At least High School Graduate or Vocational Graduate;
- Preferably with NC II Electrical Installation and Maintenance /Welding;
- N4 – N6 in Electrical Engineering;
- Willing to work overtime during weekdays including Sundays, Sundays & Holidays;
- A team player but also able and happy to work on own initiative;
- Experience in general maintenance in electrician; carpentry, plumbing, HVAC, brickwork, groundwork (paving) and tiling;
- Honest, Hardworking, Good Moral Character & Pleasing personality;
- Ability to see potential problems and work through solutions until resolution is reached, in all areas of the project site;
- A degree qualification in the field of electrician;
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines;
- Valid Drivers license.