Front End Web Designer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Front End Web Designer to join our team.
- Study new technologies and bring fresh ideas that can benefit the project;
- Translate wireframes & Photoshop comps into standards-based, cross-browser website;
- Work with other developers on the implementation of common frameworks and solutions;
- Design and implement front-end business applications while working closely with developers to help generate requirements for backend development;
- Stay current on new technologies as they relate to web-based application development.
- Experience in BoilterPlate and YAML is an advantage but not required;
- Knowledge on issues with cross browser compatibility and CSS Best Practices Simple UI Design and;
- Experience in WordPress, Joomla, Magento is an advantage but not required;
- Solid experience with front-end coding in HTML, HTML 5, CSS3;
- A high level of attention to detail;
- Experience in PHP, MySQL is an advantage but not required;
- Experience in creating website layouts using photoshop is an advantage but not required;
- Working on multiple projects and meeting deadlines;
- Knowledge in Responsive Web Design;
- Familiarity and adherence to web standards (W3C) and site optimization techniques;
- Use best practices and design methods to insure deliverables meet the highest level of standards;
- Maintain and update existing websites;
- At least 1 year experience.